When young, energetic and socially active woman suddenly found herself isolated at home with a baby, she might fall into depression or at least feel lost and confused. That’s normal and that’s what happens with many moms across the world. Your whole lifestyle changes and you need time to adjust. And not only time, but also support and advices from women who have already found their way in this new life. All this can be found on one of the sites for social networking for women. I’ve already had a blog about social networks for women before, but now I’m going to provide you with another portion of useful links!
1. Social Moms: One of the hottest trends on the web, Twitter is now available to social networking moms. Over 16,000 moms tweet on parenting, children, crafts, fashion, politics, and more. Twitter also allows you to connect with your non-mom friends and family.
2. Spoonful: Visit this community for tons of activities, recipes, games, and more for parents and kids. You can post pictures of your own family and connect with others. They also have options based on holidays, seasons, and a section just for mom.
3. MOMYS: MOMYS is an acronym for Mothers Of Many Young Siblings. If you have had, or hope to have, four or more children under eight years old, this is the place for you. You can also get a recipe of the day or read their very own digest.
4. Connect With Kids: Kids, parents, and even teachers will enjoy this site for fun and education. Parents can sign up for the newsletter, read the blog, or get a great deal of recommendations. You can also get a ton of videos on the many issues effecting kids today.
5. Moms View: A women only social network. Visit here for online coupons, codes, free stuff, and more. The message boards allow you to make friends, get tips, and save money. You can also get tons of coupons by store or department